Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Pizza, Waffles, and Dan


With my leaving fast approaching, a lot of things are my last--last time running at Masons Mill or going to Ambler or you get the idea. Tonight was my last time seeing Dan for a while. He's been the person I've probably seen the most and talked to the most this summer after a semester of correspondence by mostly email. We headed to Doylestown for dinner at Jules' Pizza and waffles & ice cream for dessert (seen above). Besides getting bitten alive out front the library, it was a regular time with Dan and just how I like it. Dan knows how I work and isn't afraid to give me tough love. He's going to be missed. But he found these absolutely perfect cactus-patterned socks that I'm going to wear all the time that will remind me of all our times in the pool and at the movies and of our relatively short (so far) friendship, which we can't figure out when exactly it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment