Supposedly, being mentioned on my blog has become the "cool" thing nowadays. I was asked specifically by Mike to be put on here when our families were out to dinner on Friday night. Where's the surprise in that, huh? Jokingly, I suggested that I would write, "Had a great time catching up with old friends from cross country, eating delicious pub food and drinking cooling beers. Mike's my favorite," or something similar that is not really my style. But thinking about it, I guess that's what I normally do--I write about my day-to-day activities which usually involve people and food and I try to make it enthusiastic even though people don't consider me enthusiastic at all (although I enjoyed my time). Whatever, here's my real post. Sort of. Here's your shoutout Mike for not thinking I'm too weird and for giving me french fries when you were only a wee freshman. And thanks mom for buying me that cider, even though I'm not a huge fan of cherries. And Jess (Mike, show this to her.) for running into that trashcan and making me laugh now. (Mike, also ask her if she remembers being called Squiby.) I guess that is all. I promise it'll be better in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment