I love riding my bike around campus, especially on the weekends, when there aren't swarms of students with their eyes on their phones everywhere. My favorite thing is the sunset on Saturday nights. After 5:15 mass, I take the same route home, going along the quad so that the sun shines right behind Old Main. I take a picture every Saturday to see how it changes.
The second week of school is over, with still many, many weeks left. Each day is tough, trying to figure out the homework for four classes, being a TA, finding time for me. But each day I'm learning a little more. On a whole, it's getting easier, but still some days are worse than others. I'm not sure if Arizona was the best choice but it's definitely a great place to be and I'm very glad I ended up here.


No comments:
Post a Comment