Sunday, September 6, 2015

Daily Reminder


Who would have thought this would be extra meaningful today? I sure didn't. Yesterday and today were lazy mornings--sleeping in and not wanting to get up. After breakfast and a chat with Steve, I ran (walked) some errands which include depositing checks, returning a late library book, and mailing a postcard. On my way back from the library, I stumbled upon a collection of decorated rocks and stopped to look. This one was my favorite.

In the afternoon, I rode my bike to Sprouts, the grocery store with all the cheap produce. On my way, I took my phone out of my backpack and dropped my school id on some street corner. Well, I didn't realize it until I got back to my apartment and couldn't get into my building. I felt so irresponsible and I had dinner plans in 30 minutes and it was getting dark. So I was freaking out. I decided to go look for it tonight. I peddled like a madwoman. And luckily it was right where I thought it was going to be. I was so relieved but still super mad at myself. So my advice to you is to not do that. And as much as I was freaking out, it all worked out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment