Okay, when I first heard of
How To Train Your Dragon, I thought it was going to be a stupid kids movie that was completely horrible. Lo and behold, I was wrong. My cousin was talking about it the other day. She seemed to really like it. I didn't think anything of it until I went to my friend's house on Monday. She said I could pick a movie to watch. And there it was:
How To Train Your Dragon. So we watched it. We both really really enjoyed it. The boy viking Hiccup befriends a dragon and ultimately turns the whole viking community values upside-down. Like any good movie, it had plot, jokes, romance, action... Hiccup did talk in a monotone, but I can't complain because so do I. I would recommend seeing it if you can. A nice movie that is fun for all ages.
 |
| the gang from rottentomatoes.com |
 |
| Hiccup from rottentomatoes.com |
PS - Hiccup looks like a kid I know at school!!! Weird...
Stop talking about me in your blog or do it a lot more
ReplyDelete