It has been a while (I am just guessing here) since I have been captivated by a movie, or in this case, a trilogy. Usually I have to pause the movie a couple times, taking breaks to re-energize my movie watching self. I borrowed The Matrix from the library, thinking it would be interesting, a mystery/action movie in the future. What is not to love?? Little did I know that I would not be able to stop watching it. Not like watching it 1000 times. More like I can't wait to get the sequel out to watch.
The premise of the movie is a world controlled by alienish computers.
"The Matrix" is the actual program. There are people who break out of
the matrix to try to fight the invaders to save the human race. There is
a lot of fighting, a little romance, and some mind-bending puzzles. If
you haven't seen it, go see it now. It will be worth it.
PS--If you see it, you can now do that "dodge the bullets move" that everyone knows. You'll have credibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment