Monday, July 23, 2012

Monsters


There is going to be a Monsters Inc prequel!! It looks very good and very funny. Mike and Sully go to college to become scary. Just watching the preview clip makes me so excited. The first movie was great so Pixar has a lot to live up to, but in the past, they have delivered. Speaking of which, there is talk of a Toy Story 4 and Finding Nemo 2! What the heck?!?! They definitely don't need another Toy Story but maybe it has to do with money? The other Toy Story movies grossed a whole lot at the box office. And I guess a Nemo 2 couldn't be too bad--another adventure in the ocean. I would probably pick a new Nemo over another Toy Story. There are only so many story lines about toys. There are more options for fish because this would only be the second film. But knowing Pixar, they have great plot lines for both and will surprise me and take my money when I go to see them. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment