Friday, June 29, 2012

OCNJ

Okay, so I have been very busy the last few days. On Tuesday morning, I traveled to Ocean City, NJ to visit my friend from school!!  I was taking the bus there, which was a whole new experience for me. I had never taken a NJ Transit bus that wasn't a local one (Did that make sense? It was like a Greyhound bus). Needless to say, I had no idea how to get off the bus. There wasn't a string like on Septa and I couldn't ask the driver/other passengers. Good thing that someone got off before me so I realized there was a button to press. My stress level returned to normal. Then I realized I did not know where I was supposed to get off. I knew the intersection but what if I missed it? I got off a little early but my friend was able to get me anyway! We just relaxed at the beach for Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. We had dinner on the beach (Sacko's subs--good stuff right there). I got a little sunburned; I even reapplied! The dessert on Wednesday night was delicious. It was a banana whip. My friend said it was very good for you--like two bananas. Which brought my count of bananas eaten on Wednesday up to 4. I caught the train home Wednesday night. It was a good time, very relaxing and very exciting to see my friend!


 
Even though I didn't take this picture on this trip, it's still a good one of ocnj. I probably ran by there on Wednesday morning. Look, there I am!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment