This afternoon my mom had a bridal shower to attend in Kutztown and I am tired of my house already this summer. On a side note, I have been home 3.5 weeks and I can't stand my house. I am so bored. I am desperately seeking a job to end my misery. Back on track. Therefore, I decided to join my mom in Kutztown, but see what the town has to offer. I went off on my own. First stop was lunch. A little sub shop (Mark's) was very good--a meatball sub and vanilla shake. Delicious! There seemed to be no trashcans on the main street at all. Weird. Then it started to rain. I got stuck at a playground as my cover from the elements. (Wouldn't it be cool to get struck by lightning and be able to tell everyone you survived?) It finally stopped and I began my trek around town. I walked back roads, by wide-open fields. Literally I saw no one. I did see a little dog that looked lost. I did not approach for fear of an attack. I ended up on a park bench on the campus, waiting for my mom to finish up. I got a decent amount of reading done in my book. Also, on our way out, we stopped at a thrift store and I got some good deals!! Successful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment