Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nighttime

So spur of the moment I decided for a nighttime walk. Not too thrilling, or was it??? I really just needed to get out of my house. I was going to ride my bike but that required opening the garage (which is a lot of work, trust me). So walk it was. I had no set course in mind. I ended up doing a lollipop loop. Needless to say, it was refreshing but a little scary. Many streets do not have lights and the ones that do randomly turn off? Yeah, weird. I got so scared when this dog barked at me. Other than that, pretty uneventful. My little sister was worried about me. No idea why. But anyway, on this walk, I was thinking about school and this walk and getting to know people and adventures. I guessed that my demeanor regarding new activities or crazy shenanigans fell into three descriptions: scaredy cat, perfectionist, and goody-two shoes. That pretty much sums up my mundane choices, so I vowed to be more adventurous and try things that I have never done before. It is a very nice goal, I'd say, for the summer. Wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment