Monday, May 4, 2015

What I'm Listening To: "For Good"

So they sang this at mass yesterday. I've honestly never have seen Wicked (Is that surprising? No.). Listen to it if you want to cry or maybe if you'll miss me when I graduate/move to Arizona/etc. Kristen was three seats down from me and I could hear her cry. What gets me is that there are people who I may never see again. And I may not know that was the last time seeing them. You know? It's not sadness but rather an amazement. Cody says the ball is my court to keep in touch but it is a two way street. So I'll be around all week. I'll be going to Arizona the first week of August so that's like 3 months from now. But I guess if you read this, you're a dedicated friend so I have nothing to worry about? Unless I don't know you...


No comments:

Post a Comment