Friday, May 29, 2015

Getting a Little Lost in Evansburg



Today was good. I met my friend Brittany up near Skippack and we "hiked" in Evansburg State Park. I use the word "hiked" lightly because the trail was relatively flat the whole time up and back. But we did spend 3 hours there, enjoying the beautiful day. As much as we hated the spider webs and the potential poison ivy, I enjoyed seeing and talking to Brittany while in the great outdoors. By the end, we were tired and hungry and a little lost so lunch at a small diner really hit the spot. As I drove home, with the windows down and Noah and the Whale blasting, I felt so good. After a rough start, my day really changed and I have to thank Brittany for being the catalyst. So thanks for a great hike and lunch and let's do it again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment