Another last time for awhile. Last run at Valley Green until it's cold out. I always was able to run at the Green, even during the year, because it was 20 minutes from school. But now I'm heading to Arizona where there aren't trees. But I actually just googled it up and there are trees? We'll see when I get there. And Saturday was such a gorgeous summer day to run--not too hot at all. After I finished my 10.5 miles, I watched as geese flew into the creek. My dad likened it to the flying monkeys in The Wizard of Oz. This little kid was throwing whole slices of bread to the geese and then he cracked up as they all attacked the bread. So funny.
Saturday, August 1, 2015
Into the Green
Another last time for awhile. Last run at Valley Green until it's cold out. I always was able to run at the Green, even during the year, because it was 20 minutes from school. But now I'm heading to Arizona where there aren't trees. But I actually just googled it up and there are trees? We'll see when I get there. And Saturday was such a gorgeous summer day to run--not too hot at all. After I finished my 10.5 miles, I watched as geese flew into the creek. My dad likened it to the flying monkeys in The Wizard of Oz. This little kid was throwing whole slices of bread to the geese and then he cracked up as they all attacked the bread. So funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment