 |
| The mailbox I eventually found. |
 |
| The chapel |
Yes, indeed, I had class today. I definitely thought I was over my can't-wake-up phase that caused me to sleep 9+ hours every day during the summer but alas, I guess my last three days of getting 7/8 hours hit me finally. I didn't wake up to run this morning and left late for class. And it's a 18 minute walk to my classroom. I was a mess. I spent part of my afternoon trying to buy stamps and find a mailbox, Also, deciding to walk a mile to the post office at noon in Tucson is not one of my smartest ideas but it worked out--I found a place closer but I think they ripped me off. And the mail in the mailbox doesn't get picked up on Saturday so that's cool.
After my review session, I went to church. Little Asher Daniel was getting baptized so that was different from my normal experiences at campus chapels. And then as I was trekking back to my apartment (If it's more than a ten minute walk, it's a trek.), some guy asked me to take his picture. He complimented me on how well I took it--it literally was a point-and-shoot camera. How would I have messed that up? I also was weirded out by him but I think that friendly people are weird and I'm not sure why they would talk to me so that may be the case here. But it was a good picture--the sun was peaking out behind some dark clouds as it was setting.
No comments:
Post a Comment