I'm pretty sure I mentioned that I bought a bike. And even though I end up super sweaty (always) after riding it, I love it. I'll be sweating and melting and I'll think, "Wow, this is great." I run all my errands on my bike, so that includes 3 and 4 mile one-way trips to the grocery store or Target. I'm super discombobulated in any store that I'm not used to, with my helmet hanging from my backpack, sweaty and lost, like today in Target. And I can only buy things that fit in said backpack. It can be quite a struggle. But I'll get used to it, or I'll buy a basket. Also, hopefully I can ride without hands so then I can take better pictures of myself (see above).
Saturday, August 22, 2015
Don't Text and Bike
I'm pretty sure I mentioned that I bought a bike. And even though I end up super sweaty (always) after riding it, I love it. I'll be sweating and melting and I'll think, "Wow, this is great." I run all my errands on my bike, so that includes 3 and 4 mile one-way trips to the grocery store or Target. I'm super discombobulated in any store that I'm not used to, with my helmet hanging from my backpack, sweaty and lost, like today in Target. And I can only buy things that fit in said backpack. It can be quite a struggle. But I'll get used to it, or I'll buy a basket. Also, hopefully I can ride without hands so then I can take better pictures of myself (see above).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment