Okay, I know, I know I haven't been good about this. I've been sick and boring so those are mostly the reasons keeping me from exciting and small adventures. However, Cody was pestering me today to keep at it so here it goes.
So you know how I saw Inside Llewyn Davis back in January? On a unrelated note, I cannot believe it is February already! Well, the soundtrack is amazing and I listened to it on repeat for about a three weeks straight. I even got Cody hooked on it. I love it so much. Ugh. And Marcus Mumford sings on one song. So good. It is folky and catchy and lovely. And I just want to sleep on people's coaches and wear plaid and wear scarves in a gray winter. That is how the soundtrack is. Please listen. You won't be disappointed.
Here's the link to the playlist.
I don't how to embed the playlist in here so just deal with it people. Okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment