Friday, February 21, 2014

Go Away Snow

Until this winter, I never knew how much I hated and also loved snow. I always hated snow because it messes up my running and this year, it was always a pain trying to get around or not knowing if we'd have school. I loved snow this year because this week was my first full week of school. Heck yeah. Snow days forever. However, all good and bad things must come to an end. With two days way above freezing, and with a little help from some rain, the snow is finally melting. Not quite all of it, but enough to see some of the ground. I can't wait for the flowers and the warmth that comes with the first day of spring. I love that first day of running in the spring when it feels like spring. I can't wait for that. And to no longer see this picture when I leave for class.



No comments:

Post a Comment