Also, being on the committee freshman year didn't mean much to me. I knew eating disorders were out there but I didn't know of anyone. They said runners are prone but none of my teammates had problems. This year, I care a lot more. I saw the struggles of someone I know battle her demons and now she is doing great. She was truly grateful for everyone who helped her out. So this goes out to her, a tough tough girl. So please help and support those who have an eating disorder and remember, every body is beautiful.
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
PSA
So I'm on the committee for National Eating Disorder Awareness Week. I was on the committee freshman year but I can't remember how that came to be. But I really didn't contribute at all that year. This year, however, I was put in co-charge of making the PSA to be played at the basketball games. Eek! What a big undertaking! Luckily, the other girl knew how to use a camera so I pretty much just set up the logistics for filming. I think it turned out well. Please watch.
Also, being on the committee freshman year didn't mean much to me. I knew eating disorders were out there but I didn't know of anyone. They said runners are prone but none of my teammates had problems. This year, I care a lot more. I saw the struggles of someone I know battle her demons and now she is doing great. She was truly grateful for everyone who helped her out. So this goes out to her, a tough tough girl. So please help and support those who have an eating disorder and remember, every body is beautiful.
Also, being on the committee freshman year didn't mean much to me. I knew eating disorders were out there but I didn't know of anyone. They said runners are prone but none of my teammates had problems. This year, I care a lot more. I saw the struggles of someone I know battle her demons and now she is doing great. She was truly grateful for everyone who helped her out. So this goes out to her, a tough tough girl. So please help and support those who have an eating disorder and remember, every body is beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment