This past weekend I went to Nebraska. Yes, Nebraska. The land of nothing and corn and flatness. I was there for a math conference (more on that later). Needless to say, I was pretty excited to go to Nebraska. I had never been there! Besides a ton of delayed flights, the trip was relatively pleasant. I flew into Omaha (like Omaha steaks and Mutual of Omaha) but spent the weekend in Lincoln, about an hour away. I didn't get much of a chance to actually see Lincoln but it seemed like a nice place to study and/or live. Our hotel was right on the edge of the University of Lincoln so I only got to see a little bit of the campus. For lunch on Saturday, we went to an Indian restaurant. It was so good. The naan (bread) was fluffy and delicious. We split two meals between three of us. I honestly don't remember the names of what we got but I would eat it all again. Ugh so good. Our walk from the hotel to the restaurant was about 6 blocks but it seemed like forever because it was 20 degrees and very windy. I want to go back to Lincoln but probably in the summer. I want to explore more!
No comments:
Post a Comment