Besides my trip to University City yesterday, I really haven't been out of the house or seen anyone besides by family. So when our schedules finally matched, I met Dan up in Doylestown to see Spotlight at the County Theater (their version of Ambler). I took the bus so I wandered around Gap and the bookstore. We met (while it was pouring) before the movie at Nonna's--Dan got a cappuccino and I got caramel ice cream. So it's a good and a bad thing we saw Spotlight today. Good in the sense that I can recommend it but luckily you can't see it before Christmas. Bad because it was so heavy--very intense account of the disgusting clergy scandal in Boston. I felt sick--and very weird about my attendance in church on Friday. We'll see how that goes. And then Dan drove me home and we both vented and caught up and it was good.

No comments:
Post a Comment