Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Arizona Basketball


One of the things I was most excited for when coming to Arizona was going to basketball games. I've been going to La Salle basketball games since I was essentially born. And I'd like to say I'm a college basketball fan. I didn't get to see La Salle's run to the tournament and Arizona has been  a top 25 team for many years now. So I went to the game against NAU tonight. I honestly can't describe how different games at Arizona are from games at La Salle. 

First, the arena is probably 3-4 times larger than Tom Gola and it was mostly packed, even on this penultimate day of finals. And the player introductions were showy and the student section was on their feet the whole time. To say the least, it was an event. But I do miss the games at La Salle and the Palestra. But I'll be back soon and hopefully I can sneak my way as a student!

No comments:

Post a Comment