Soon I'll be all grown up. But for now, I can watch everyone else grow up and move away and say goodbye or see you later. It's kind of scary thinking that will be me next year. Or scary that these people will be gone for a little while at least. One of my recently new friends from the last couple years is Catherine, who I'd say is kind of similar to me but better in being nice and helping people, among other things. She's going to be spending the next 10 months or so volunteering in El Paso, Texas, at a high school. I'm very excited for her and to write her letters and to hear all about it. She leaves for orientation tomorrow in Chicago and then it is off to Texas! I guess this is one of Catherine's awfully small adventures so hopefully she has a great time making a difference in others' lives as well as her own. Good luck and we'll be following you!
 |
| Just the two of us being awkward, as usual. |
Follow Catherine's blogs
here and
here.
No comments:
Post a Comment