Saturday, September 28, 2013
Outing on the Parkway
Today was perfect weather for college day. Jimmy and I headed to the Parkway to visit some free museums and get a lot of free stuff/peanut chews. We went to the Art Museum and the Franklin Institute. Jimmy saw loads of kids he knew but wouldn't say hi to. I saw three people I know and I did say hi to them. We also saw our cousin at the Franklin Institute, who already graduated college? The students working the entrance thought it was surprising that he had the old ID. That's cause he doesn't even go here, silly. We got lunch at Wawa (BLT minus the L, plus spinach and avocado). We finally headed back to the BSL where Jimmy got off at his stop and I continued on to mine. It was such a nice day to spend with my brother!!
Labels:
Pennsylvania
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment