Saturday, August 24, 2013

Nerd Alert


This is a public service announcement. Do not read and walk at the same time. You could get hit by a car or bike or moose. Or you could trip over uneven pavement or a curb. Most of all, you could be easily identified as a geek or weirdo or nerd or extra lame.

But as they say, all's fair in love and war. You gotta do what you gotta do. Bigger muscles win bigger tussles. I needed to finish that book before our time trial the other night. It was a library book and I had to give it to my dad to take back. I had five pages left when it was time to go. Luckily I finished as soon as I got to the track. Also luckily I did not die while walking and reading at the same time. It wasn't worth it in the end because the book's end was lame. Whatever, you win some, you lose some, but you live another day as a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment