This past weekend, my family headed to Ocean City for one last hurrah before school starts for everyone. The weather was not my kind of beach weather but I stayed positive, hoping for a beautiful Sunday. Instead, it was cloudy and drizzling. My #1 fan was such a sweetheart and picked me up so we could spend the afternoon at the zoo. I made us sandwiches, although I was a little bitter because I offered her the one I made for myself and she took it! The zoo was packed, but we the best of it.
"I want to cuddle with [insert every single animal here]!" said my #1 fan. My response was always how weird the animals were. This accurately describes us in real life.
We saw cows, a pig, goats, peacocks, eagles, a lion, giraffes, cheetahs, snow leopards, snakes, crocodiles, turtles, zebras, bongos, bison, reindeer, an albino wallaby, black bears, camels, bobcats, birds, and squirrels (very exotic creatures).
The zoo was free so I liked that.
Cody wanted to get her face painted but I was not having that. Also, it was super expensive!!
There was a shirt in the giftshop (my favorite part!!!). It had "Hairy Otter" on it. Get it?!?!?!???
Well, then tomato girl came back with me to Ocean City, where we ate pasta and lots of Johnson's Popcorn. Can't wait to see how much she had changed since getting her wisdom teeth out. Tomorrow!!!!
![]() |
| I petted a zebra. |
PS--I hope you don't mind I used your pictures!!


No comments:
Post a Comment