"it is not happy people who are thankful;
it is thankful people who are happy"
Happy Thanksgiving!! There is obviously many things to be thankful for and I won't bore you with a whole list. Gotcha! I am going to write a huge list because you should be thankful I'm actually posting. Also, I am thankful for this internet access and my freedom of speech to be able to write (for the most part) whatever I want. Here it goes:
 |
| my family |
 |
| honors friends |
 |
| my track friends |
 |
| my team |
 |
| my old team |
 |
| cousins! |
 |
| being able to run |
 |
| my house |
 |
| living in america |
Well, there might be a part two (this is a lot harder to do than you think). We should be thankful and grateful everyday but Thanksgiving is a day to take a break from our busy lives to actually be thankful. And for that, I am thankful that Thanksgiving is a national holiday and I don't have school. Thank you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment