Thursday, November 1, 2012

Recap

For some reason, my room smells like Sprite. But anyway, let's play catch-up.
  • Monday, obviously, was the hurricane. It wasn't too bad here--just lots of wind. I woke up to run but as I ran to my friend's dorm, I just didn't feel like running. It was cold and rainy and windy so we went to fitness lofts. I wouldn't even count anything I did as exercise. Oh well. 
  • Monday night, we went out into the storm. It was very windy and I was a little bit afraid of getting hurt by some flying thing. However, what I was most afraid of was getting in trouble by security for being outside. Go figure, I'm a worrywart.
  • Tuesday was clear. I went for a run by the river. The water was higher than usual but nothing on a flood level. It was nice having two days off from school but I don't think I would trade two school days for all the destruction that occured.
  • Wednesday, back to the grind. I finally told my coach I am studying abroad. He seemed supportive and that is all that I wanted. Oh yeah, and yesterday was Halloween. I really wanted to wear my coon skin hat so I did--not for long though. It was an early night for me, especially celebrating Halloween on Saturday just dragged the holiday out for me. 
  •  Today was busy, per usual Thursday. Class, practice, weight-room, and tutoring. I just went to one of our Late Night La Salle events that my roommate is working. Got me some fajitas. Yes!

 Well there is a recap from my week. Heading home tomorrow to watch my brother's cross country race. Going be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment