Thursday, November 15, 2012

Creep

So two funny stories. Well, at least I think they are funny and worth sharing. One, I was running yesterday alone and as I was coming back from the park, I got stopped at a light. A boy on the team had also stopped there. The light changed and we started running. At this point, on the way back to school, the boys run back one way and the girls another. However, I like to run back the boys' way, to change it up sometimes. This kid on the team probably thought I was following him. I saw that he was stopped at another light so I quickly jumped into the street as to avoid his line of sight (what was I thinking?). I also slowed down to not catch up to him. I was taking all these extreme measures to avoid standing at a light with him. I felt like I was following/creeping on this kid. Oh well.

Two, I was in the library yesterday night and I peeked from atop my cubicle and this kid is looking at me. Not like a quick glance but a full on minute staring. "Who are you?!?!" I thought to myself. Only after we were leaving and I walked by him did I realize who it was. I hate when that happens: either I can't see who you are or you suddenly appear and I am taken by surprise so I don't say hello. Awkward...

No comments:

Post a Comment