Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Radio Star

Is it true that TV killed the radio star? Is it true that I'm awful on the radio? I'm not sure about the first but I'm 110% sure on the second. Tonight, I was a last-minute guest star on La Salle WEXP's show "Talking Points." I'm a pretty awkward person in general and the radio exponentially made it worse. I'm not good with banter! But Dan and Pat graciously had me on their show tonight (shout-out and thanks!).

I can now say I've been on the radio. I was super nervous about the whole thing. But we talked about my normal things, like aqua jogging, my senior seminar project, Habitat, Roslyn, Late Night, etc, etc. While I hate to admit that I have actually never listened to "Talking Points," I will definitely tune in next week for a listen. I may not have killed it, I may have actually killed the show (in a negative way), but at least I didn't kill Linda Van Morrisey of the Spanish Program.

Listen to "Talking Points" HERE on Tuesday nights at 7.

3 comments:

  1. KB! ALL LIES: YOU WERE AMAZING!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, why didn't you tell me you were going to be on....
    this is rude.

    ReplyDelete