So Halloween is in a week, as you might have known. I always think that I'm going to have a great costume but then the day sneaks up on me and I end up throwing something together. I never have good costumes. This year, I decided to take that theme in stride as I will either be a karate kid, Spock, or none of the above. I'm leaning toward the latter. I'm just not really that into Halloween this year, you know? I'm actually thinking about going to the orchestra on actual Halloween night.That'll be fun. Anyway, here's one of my best costumes ever. For Halloween my sophomore year of high school, we went to Hershey because it was the night before cross country states. I dressed up as my coach. I planned it so well--I even stole his shoes! But we almost burnt the hotel room down when my teammate Courtney dropped the match used to lit the cork used to make my 5 o'clock shadow. I still laugh when I see this picture. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment