Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Links

It doesn't fell like Halloween around because 1. I'm spending all of my time swimming in a pool and 2. my house is -1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Other than that, the holiday is sneaking up on me. Here's a few links to make you chuckle about the day (or at least they made me laugh).

1. Need some ideas for a costume. Look here if you don't really want to give into the commercialization of the holiday.

2. LOL at this cartoon from the New Yorker. Keep it PG please!

3. If you are actually going to go out, here are some costumes I'd like you to wear. They are so punny!

4. If I ever find someone to do this with, he or she will always be my friend.

5. Well, I couldn't find something for this last one, but at this point, you are probably tired of clicking on links anyhow.


No comments:

Post a Comment