![]() |
| after our graduation--I guess I got over it |
Monday, January 14, 2013
Kindergarten Heartbreak
As I was running today, I remembered an extremely traumatizing experience from Kindergarten. At our graduation ceremony, we had to sing a song: "Teddy Bear's Picnic." Because I was great, I was chosen as one of two kids to sit on the steps, center stage. Boy was I thrilled. However, my teacher asked me if I knew the words to the song. Um, no. Therefore, I was demoted to the chorus with the other 30 kids in my class. I was very upset, to say the least! My friend Maggie now got to sing with Jackie instead of me. I thought it was total injustice. Just because I didn't know the words to the song I couldn't sing in the front. Goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment