Monday, December 10, 2012

Pizza Roll

Well I feel as if I already talked about pizza rolls before but I guess I will just emphasize my point then. I really really want a pizza roll. It is an egg roll but with sauce and cheese inside. Deliciousness all wrapped up in Chinese goodness. I realized that I haven't had a pizza roll all semester and because I am going to Rome soon, I really need to get one this week. Not to cry a river but no one will go with me to get one!!!!! What the heck people?!? On a side note, last Sunday, my roommate Kristen ran down the hall with me on her tail as she was about to order me a pizza roll. Yeah, you are probably asking why I didn't want this to happen. Well, I wasn't hungry, you know? But I appreciate her consideration and depreciate her excitedness and energy in running down the hall. (I know that depreciate is used wrong and excitedness may not be a word...) Anyway, I am on a mission to get a pizza roll. I have been carrying around two dollars with me since Saturday in hopes that someone, anyone, will take to finally get a pizza roll.

Hopefully I can show you a picture of this heavenly goodness soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment