Monday, December 17, 2012

Pizza Roll Recap

PIZZA ROLL!!!
Quick recap of my past week: FINALS, running, sleeping, eating, eating pizza rolls. I am so privileged that I was able to get a pizza roll two days in a row with different friends each time! Wednesday, I went with my roommate Kristen (I guess she is now considered my former roommate?). Thursday, after my best friends from the track team threw me a great going-away party, we walked to New China to get pizza rolls. It was a whole lot of fun. Although I did stay up way past my bedtime. Anyway, now I am home for Christmas break until I leave for Rome. I haven't done much of anything since Friday so I have to do something really crazy sometime today so I have something interesting to write tomorrow.

PS--Shout out to my only loyal reader for making me post today. What a sweetheart! (Not really though...)

No comments:

Post a Comment