So my four favorite things (okay maybe not the top four but just go along with it) all begin with the letter B! Isn't that convenient? Here they are:
- books
- balloons
- bicycles
- backpacks
Today, I want to talk about books. I can't go into a bookstore and not get something. I just want to buy the whole store. I can always find something I want. Even when I go to thrift stores or used book stores, I have to buy cheap books! Even if I already read them. I don't need books but I feel compelled to buy them. There are literally stacks of books on my floor at home. Even going to the library I feel as if I need to get a book out all the time. I like the idea of always carrying around a book. I don't know why. It seems both practical and romantic to me. Who knows?
Anyway, there is this
website that takes pictures of people reading on the New York subway. It is so captivating! I love just scrolling down and looking at all the pictures. There is a sense of community of readers. It is also interesting to see what people are reading--it debunks stereotypes. Check it out please!
No comments:
Post a Comment