Thursday, April 21, 2016

A Hologram for the King


So this was an adventure. Karla and I left the library around 8 to grab some fro-yo. While we were sitting there, we spontaneously decided to go to the movies. But we needed a ride. We called Tim, Tola, Karla's uncle--all busy. So we took an Uber and saw the 9:30 showing. I think we were two of four total people in the theater, We then planned on going to Walmart to pick up a few things until we realized it was closed. 

But we decided on A Hologram for the King mostly because of the timing but also because I had read the book over Christmas break. It's an interesting storyline, not great, but funny enough to keep you engaged. So a good pick when I wanted to forget about all the work I should be doing on a Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment