Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Missing Kristen


I think it would be safe to say I miss Kristen a whole stinking lot. And I especially missed her yesterday on her birthday. I'm super thankful that she understands that I need to talk to her often and that she'll answer the phone even when she doesn't expect a call. She makes me laugh and convinces me that I should treat myself to Fro-yo every once in a while. She's the sweetest human on earth. I mentioned to her that I missed being her roommate because her mom always sent her candy on Halloween. The next week, I got Halloween candy from her mom. She's an angel, Mrs. Wheels. Kristen also puts up with my hypochondriac antics, even when she can't tell that my glands are swollen but I swear that they are. When I can't say how I'm feeling sometimes, I tell in her terms of my health and I think she understands what I mean deep down. So cheers to Kristen, my favorite Kristen and favorite roommate, on turning 23. We'll celebrate with wet (or dry) willies next time I'm on the East Coast (or you come to Arizona?).

No comments:

Post a Comment