Okay so two stories. One, my sister got the Radio 104.5 Studio Session Album for her birthday a few weeks ago and I've had it on repeat in my room ever since. I'd say this is probably my favorite on that, although a few here and there have certain feelings associated with them. But I'd still probably pick this overall. Two, my friend Nicole is in South Africa and she spontaneously asked a few people what their current favorite song is. Well, after racking my brain to even think of any song title, I thought of this. So here we go. My current favorite song right now--but not my overall favorite. Just to be clear. Okay, listen to it already.
Monday, April 27, 2015
What I'm Listening To: "Cecilia and the Satellite"
Okay so two stories. One, my sister got the Radio 104.5 Studio Session Album for her birthday a few weeks ago and I've had it on repeat in my room ever since. I'd say this is probably my favorite on that, although a few here and there have certain feelings associated with them. But I'd still probably pick this overall. Two, my friend Nicole is in South Africa and she spontaneously asked a few people what their current favorite song is. Well, after racking my brain to even think of any song title, I thought of this. So here we go. My current favorite song right now--but not my overall favorite. Just to be clear. Okay, listen to it already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment