Well, my experiment of art class is officially over. What was a random chance happening turned into a somewhat fun Monday night class. While I almost always complained that class was an hour too long or why weren't there any snacks, I really enjoyed the freedom that art class brought me. The only time I thought about class was in class. It was nice not having homework or having to worry about grades. I just went in and drew (and once painted) in a safe space and a creative outlet. And it definitely helped that I wasn't the worst in the class.
So this was my last charcoal drawing. A reflection of me. So naturally I had my running watch, 6 minutes slow as usual. I got Dino, the green wax dinosaur, in Chicago this summer and it was the first time since then that we had some quality bonding time together. I'm not really interested in dinosaurs but I like them. Does that make sense? And my disposable camera, with two exposures left from Alabama. A delayed gratification mechanism. I think I picked some representative things, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment