So Mood Indigo was a weird movie. The preview does not allude to that at all. Okay, maybe a little. And Adam warned me before we went. But still. It was also a little sad, as relationships deteriorated, the house began to get smaller and dirtier and darker. Nonetheless, some interesting scenes transported you to another world, like when they danced to Duke Ellington (their legs were elongated), when they had a picnic after their wedding (half rain, half sun), and when Colin played the piano and cocktails were created. Anyway, I knew it was going to be weird a minute into it. I also knew that it is pretty bad when I start recognizing French actors--I've seen too many quirky movies.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Mood Indigo
So Mood Indigo was a weird movie. The preview does not allude to that at all. Okay, maybe a little. And Adam warned me before we went. But still. It was also a little sad, as relationships deteriorated, the house began to get smaller and dirtier and darker. Nonetheless, some interesting scenes transported you to another world, like when they danced to Duke Ellington (their legs were elongated), when they had a picnic after their wedding (half rain, half sun), and when Colin played the piano and cocktails were created. Anyway, I knew it was going to be weird a minute into it. I also knew that it is pretty bad when I start recognizing French actors--I've seen too many quirky movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment