Monday, June 23, 2014

What I'm Listening to: The Head and the Heart

You know when people ask if you like a certain band or artist? I respond sometimes with "I've never really listened to them before." Well, a certain someone asked me that question about The Head and the Heart. And I listened a little after that first encounter but not too much. And throughout the last few months, he's bring up The Head and the Heart again and again. We'd listen to some songs as we scrolled through his music. Now with a lot of distance, I've resorted to listening. Some songs remind you of certain people or certain times in your life. It's sad sometimes to listen but you need it, you know? Honestly, The Head and the Heart have some depressing songs. By some, I mean all. But I like them. They understand life.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment