Also, I think this photo is very appropriate, considering that it was Jonah and the whale, not Noah. So someone in Paris knows Noah and the Whale!
Monday, April 14, 2014
What I'm Listening To: Noah and the Whale
Okay, so I really like Noah and the Whale. Their stuff is a little melancholy sometimes but I still like it. Actually, I just skimmed through the lyrics and wow, very sad? Right now, I'm specifically listening to their album "The First Days of Spring," which I think is mildly appropriate for this time of year. Until it gets freezing cold again and then it doesn't feel like spring anymore. I hope that doesn't happen. Anyway, for a while, I never even listened to this album but it has grown on me considerably. I even like the two instrumental songs on the album. Listen for yourself.
Also, I think this photo is very appropriate, considering that it was Jonah and the whale, not Noah. So someone in Paris knows Noah and the Whale!
Also, I think this photo is very appropriate, considering that it was Jonah and the whale, not Noah. So someone in Paris knows Noah and the Whale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment