Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mutter Museum

So last week Heather and I ventured to the Mutter Museum, which was very cool/gross/fun. For those who don't know, the Mutter Museum is dedicated to the weird and diseased human body. A lot of bodily things are preserved for visitors to observe. I think I walked around with my mouth wide open the whole time. Much of the museum was disturbing but I couldn't look away. I love weird and gross stuff so the museum was perfect for me. I even got to experience getting my arm amputated! Funny story. So we were in the museum shop and I saw these "tattoos." They were bigger than normal tattoos but I didn't think anything of it. I bought three to give as gifts. When I got home, I realized they were window stickers, like for a car window! Yeah, funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment